The ADV1018 is a hand-held coax mapping device designed to locate and identify installed wires and to test multi-run coax systems terminated with F-connectors. Use it to put a tone signal on a coax cable. Eight color-coded terminators allow you to test and identify EIGHT cables with just ONE trip to the junction box!
- Auto Power Off: 12 seconds after Pass/Fail results
- 30 minutes in "Tone" mode
- Maximum cable length for testing: 3000ft
- Maximum DC cable resistance: 100 ohms
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 2" x 1-1/4"
- Weight: 4 oz (with battery)