If you need help deciding what solution is right for you, please read our article: How to have Satellite TV for your RV
The Directv 18 inch round RV tripod kit from Satellite Oasis is the perfect cost effective solution for taking your Directv satellite service with you on the road. The 18 round Directv dish receives programming from Directv 101W satellite. The dish is backward compatible with HDTV receivers and give you the ability to watch standard definition programming only.
The kit comes with everything you need to get your satellite TV service on the road. All you need is your satellite receiver, your TV, and 120V power and you'll be ready to watch TV.
- Compact Satellite Dish tripod kit for Directv
- Receives satellite 101w for Directv standard definition programming
- Compatible with many Directv receivers (not H25,HR34,HR44,C41)
- Comes with satellite finder for easier aiming
- Blue accessory case included
What's included in our Directv RVers kit:
- Directv 18 in. round dish
- Directv dual LNBF. Has 2 outputs for 2 receivers.
- 2 ft. galvanized tripod with pole.
- 50ft - RG6 coaxial cable with professional grade connectors installed
- 3ft - RG6 coaxial cable for connecting LNBF to satellite finder
- Our own personally branded satellite signal finder (SF95) with backlight and audible tone
- F81 double female barrel connector for connecting the 3ft. to 50ft. RG6 coaxial cables when installation is complete
- Military lensatic compass, liquid filled in a metal housing.
This dish is compatible with all Directv receivers with the exception of one. This is not compatible with the H25 Directv receiver.
This dish will receive standard definition channels and locals for most markets.
If your local channel city is listed below, then you'll need our DTV3SKIT to receive local channels.
ALBANY-SCHENECTADY-TROY, NY BAKERSFIELD, CA BATON ROUGE, LA BUFFALO, NY CHARLESTON-HUNTINGTON, WV CHICO-REDDING, CA CORPUS CHRISTI, TX DAYTON, OH DES MOINES-AMES, IA DULUTH, MN / SUPERIOR, WI EL PASO, TX EUGUNE, OR FARGO-VALLEY CITY, ND FLINT-SAGINAW-BAY CITY, MI FORT MYERS-NAPLES, FL FRESNO-VISALIA, CA GRAND RAPIDS-KALAMAZOO, MI GREEN BAY-APPLETON, WI HARLINGEN-BROWNSVILLE, TX JACKSON, MS JACKSONVILLE, FL / BRUNSWICK, GA KNOXVILLE, TN LAFAYETTE, LA LANSING, MI LAREDO, TX LAS VEGAS, NV LEXINGTON, KY LITTLE ROCK- PINE BLUFF, AR LOUISVILLE, KY MADISON, WI MEDFORD-KLAMATH FALLS, OR MOBILE, AL / PENSACOLA, FL MONTEREY-SALINAS, CA NEW ORLEANS, LA NORFOLK-NEWPORT NEWS, VA OKLAHOMA CITY, OK OMAHA, NE PADUCAH, KY / CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO PORTLAND – AUBURN, ME PROVIDENCE, RI / NEW BEDFORD, MA RENO, NV RICHMOND- PETERSBURG, VA ROANOKE-LYNCHBURG, VA ROCHESTER, NY SANTA BARBARA- SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA SAVANNAH, GA SHREVEPORT, LA SOUTH BEND – ELKHART, IN SPOKANE, WA SPRINGFIELD-HOLYOKE, MA TALLAHASSEE, FL TOPEKA, KS TUCSON, AZ TULSA, OK TYLER-LONGVIEW, TX WICHITA-HUTCHINSON, KS WILKES BARRE- SCRANTON, PA WILMINGTON, NC YAKIMA-PASCO-RICHLAND, WA
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The sat.dish was easy to setup and assemble was very easy.
All cable were included. The only complaint I have is that the signal monitor is JUNK! The adjustment knot will not turn and the meter does not function. I used the signal meter on the tv to adjust the antenna positioning.
I would recommend purchasing this Directv antenna kit.