Attention: A solo node is required only for the Hopper receiver to work correctly. Every Hopper installation has node. We offer the solo node as an add-on if customer doesn't want to remove the one from their home.
New item: Blue accessories carrying case now included!
The Dish Turbo HDTV Satellite Dish Tripod Kit is perfect for the traveler or tailgater that wants to take their satellite TV on the road. All you need to do is assemble the dish, connect the dish to the receiver, and then point the dish to the satellites! Comes with a folding portable tripod mount that makes it convenient to put your dish up to 50 ft away from your RV or campsite. This kit comes with a satellite finder with a built backlight that makes pointing the dish easy. All you need is your Dish Network receiver, 120v power, your television, and couple hand tool. Dish aiming instructions are included.
This kit will operate these receiver series: 2xx, 3xx, 5xx, 6xx, 7xx, 9xx. It's also compatible with Hopper (requires 1 addition 3ft. cable and 1 DISH Solo Node DISH PART # 185834)
It it fully compatible with all receivers that end in K as well. A mpeg-4 receiver and HDTV subscription is required to receive HD service.
This product is assembled and shipped from our Indianapolis, IN warehouse.
- Portable Satellite Dish for DISH (network) HDTV and Standard definition programming
- Device can be set up 50ft. from the RV for easy alignment away from trees (can be installed farther with longer coaxial cable lengths).
- Includes the Black Turbo HD dish for receiving 110w,119w, and 129w satellites. LNBF has 3 outputs and can operate 3 receivers.
- Compatible with all DISH receiver that have a 3 digit model # (2xx,3xx,5xx,6xx,7xx,9xx).
- Compatible with receiver models ending in "K" ( 211k, 222k, 722k, etc.)
- Compatible with Hopper (requires 1 addition 3ft. cable and 1 DISH Solo Node DISH PART # 185834)
- Receives HD and SD programming.
- Instructions for pointing dish included.
What's included in our Dish Turbo HD RVers kit
- Black Dish Turbo HD satellite dish antenna
- Dish 1000.2 Western arc LNBF for receiving 110w,119w, and 129w.
- 2 ft. galvanized tripod with pole.
- 50ft - RG6 coaxial cable with professional grade connectors installed
- 3ft - RG6 coaxial cable for connecting LNBF to satellite finder
- Our own personally branded satellite signal finder (SF95) with backlight and audible tone
- F81 double female barrel connector for connecting the 3ft. to 50ft. RG6 coaxial cables when installation is complete
- Military lensatic compass, liquid filled in a metal housing.
This dish will receive HDTV network channels for all the continental US. It will also receive local channels (within a 200 mile radius of your home) for most markets.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Worked well with my Hopper with Sling receiver
Everything you want at a great price, very easy to assemble and use, doesn't get any better then this.
Will buy more products when I need them!
Everything worked just as it should. Very pleased pleased with the equipment and the sales/ tech people. A good price on a good product.